Sunday, January 9, 2011
Two by Two
I finished the green socks Saturday morning and started my daughter's toe socks in the afternoon. It took a little while to set up because I tried toe-up. It's a little hard to reverse engineer the toes for now so I opted to make them top-down. Now, she wanted a tube at the top for elastic so I did a provisional cast-on so I could make the tube with a slit to feed it in. Once I closed the tube today, I then also cast on my husband's socks onto the same circular needle. His socks are toe up! So I'm knitting TWO PAIRS of socks at the same time. Gotta love magic loop!